November 25, 2009

All Aboard!

I decided to take the Kiddo for his first ride on Trax. I made the mistake of telling him where we were going BEFORE I put him down for his nap, but assured him that as soon as he woke up, we'd go. He popped up wide awake after just 45 min saying, "Wake up! Trains! Woo woo! All aboard."
We parked on the north side of Temple Square and walked (he ran) to the closest station.

A transit officer approached us and I started to reach for our tickets to show him. But rather than looking at me, his attention was directed at the Kiddo, handing him a sticker.




He filled my jar, and based on the reactions to his enthusiasm from our fellow passengers, I think he filled a few more today as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Too cute! That video is hilarious! Wish I could have been there! I love trains too!

    ReplyDelete