December 9, 2009

Now we are so happy, we do the dance of JOY!

I got a job! After almost 3 months of unemployment, and some RATHER stressful moments, I'm back in the game! This time in an accounting department with a construction company. I'm loving it so far. Now on to finding a new place to live before January 1st! Anybody got a basement they're looking to rent out?

Do you guys remember Perfect Strangers? Cousin Lary and Balki from Mypos? When the Dance of Joy came to mind, I HAD to look on Youtube to see if they had a vid. Ohhhh man I'm usually not this corny, especially about stupid old sitcoms, but it was a fun trip down memory lane.


And then to make things worse, I HAD to watch the opening credits and then had the theme song stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I seem to have a knack for remembering every word to songs I haven't heard in years. Not sure if that's a blessing, but it still filled my jar!


Embarrassed to admit that Mark Linn-Baker or Bronson Pinchot contributed to it, but the jar is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment