February 20, 2010

My cool hot date!


Well, where do I start? We decided to go ice skating. He let me drive. We went to the Olympic Oval. I was surprised to find that I still had a little bit of skill left from the last time I went skating. Was still able to feel somewhat graceful, turn around, skate backwards, cross over into turns. Didn't fall down once. I wish I could say the same for him, the poor guy. He didn't seem too embarrassed though. Very confidant and positive. Loved every minute of it. I'm glad he doesn't take himself too seriously. He held my hand most of the time. It was really sweet. Thankfully, he didn't take me down with him every time he fell.

After our feet were DONE with the skates, we grabbed dinner at Panda Express. He fell asleep in the car as I drove him home. It was kinda sweet. I didn't want to wake him so I carried him to his room and gave him a kiss goodnight. Good thing I don't have a room mate anymore or I suppose I'd be owing her ice cream! I'm posting a few pictures below that I snapped with my phone. Enjoy!






(He got mad when I wouldn't stay sitting on the bench and let him take off by himself)

Sore feet, but full jar!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know they had little walkers for little ice skating people! Glad you both had such a great date :)

    ReplyDelete